Thursday, September 4, 2008

Labor Day Weekend!

We were planning on going out of town with my brother, sister-in-law, and niece for Labor Day, but we all got sick! It was sad to see Oliver with his first cold! But we had a fun weekend, anyway. We took Oliver to temple square for his first time on Saturday. Later that evening Enoc's brother Mosiah, his wife, Rachele, and their son, Mikey, came over and barbecued with us. We spent Sunday down in Provo with Enoc's family. It was Oliver's cousin, Mary's, one year birthday party!! On Monday, one of my best friends, Melisa, came over with her fiance. They're just recently engaged! We all went to The Pie Pizzaria and watched a movie. It was nice to spend some time with them - it had been awhile since I'd seen Meisa!
I don't have pictures from most of the weekend, but here are some fun ones that we took with Oliver at temple square! (I want to try to get some pics of Mary at her birthday party to post. She looked so adorable. She was wearing the cutest dress that Abuelito bought for her. He can be surprisingly tender sometimes!)
Daddy & Oliver

Oliver playing in the water...

I love to see the temple, I'm going there some day!

A family picture taken on the exact spot where Enoc proposed to me!

Mommy & Oliver!

Our poor sick boy. =(

A happy family!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Those pictures are all so cute. I'm sorry you are all sick, but I hope you get better soon!

Shannon said...

Cute pictures! On Monday it will be our 1 year anniversary of being sealed, so I think we are going to go down there and take some cute pictures like that! When do you want to get together?