We had a really fun St. Patrick's Day this year. All holidays are more fun with our little guy around, I must admit. Plus we had my cute little niece, Kennedy, with us this year. I bought matching shirts for her and Oliver. We took the kids to the awesome playground at Liberty Park. Plus, I decided to try making the traditional St. Patrick's Day meal of corned beef and cabbage. And I am so proud of myself because it turned out DELICIOUS! Although, I can't really take too much credit as the Crockpot did most of the work. THANK YOU CROCKPOT! =D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
What cute pics! I love all the sweet pictures you have with Oliver. And I'm so impressed with the corned beef and cabbage dinner you made. Maybe I should get the recipe so I can be cool next St. Patty's day :).
Post a Comment