Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I'm Lame

*SIGH* So, I know I promised an onslaught of new posts and have failed to deliver. I have also failed at keeping up with all of your posts. I'm sorry! There have been some pretty unbelievable things going on in my immediate family and I have kind of lost my drive to blog for the time being. I'm sure I will be back with a vengeance sometime soon!

But just for a quick update. Check out this link to see some of the cute pictures we had taken recently. My son is adorable!

http://jolleyphotography.typepad.com/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tiffy! Don't sweat the postings. You have a lot going on in your life right now. However, on a side note. Those pictures are absolutely darling! They turned out super cute! :)

Jenny said...

Love the pics! That Oliver is a cutie pie!

The Loves said...

I love jolley Photography. He did the best picture of my three boys. Everyone who comes to my house always makes a comment on what a great picture it is. They did the best job. I love them.