
And you thought we were bad! Melisa and her sisters even give my mom and Scott a nice run for their money. Not really, though, they totally outdistance even my mom and Scott! Besita, Oliver and I were invited to Melisa's dog, Lola's, third birthday party. It was actually a lot of fun. Melisa and her sisters are so cute. They even had doggy edible treats and cake. Lola was all dressed up in her party dress. Besita had a blast. Oliver had a bigger blast. It was definitely fun just to go and visit. This was actually a couple of months ago, but as you know I've been seriously slacking in the blogging department. But here are some pics just for memory's sake.
Lola in her party dress


Look how little Oliver was! He couldn't even walk then. Shows how much I've been slacking!

3 comments:
Yay!!!! SO cute. We are not crazy. haha =]
Melisa is the Best!
Hola,
My name is Ray Wetzel.
My wife, Vicky Nervino, and I are trying to contact Samuel & Clemen Oteo. We were married in the L.A. temple the same day 35 years ago. They even came to our reception.
Could you please send their phone number? We are in Spanish Fork visiting for one more week.
The number here is 801-798-6564.
Our email: raywetzel@netzero.com
Hope to hear from you soon
Post a Comment