looks like you all are having an adventure! Chace said one of the other elders met you in Corpus. Hopefully you will get to run into him. Make sure you see the battleship. It looks so neat from all of Chace's pictures. Have a fun time!
Yeah we ran into some of the elders knocking doors, but so far no Chace! Hopefully we will see him before one of us leaves Corpus Christi. And I definitely want to go see the battleship! We have driven by it several times, but havven't toured it yet.
Congrats on your new little one, by the way! I'm sorry we missed the blessing. We were leaving for Texas the next morning and still had so much to do!
4 comments:
looks like you all are having an adventure! Chace said one of the other elders met you in Corpus. Hopefully you will get to run into him. Make sure you see the battleship. It looks so neat from all of Chace's pictures. Have a fun time!
I love the weirdo picture!
Yeah we ran into some of the elders knocking doors, but so far no Chace! Hopefully we will see him before one of us leaves Corpus Christi. And I definitely want to go see the battleship! We have driven by it several times, but havven't toured it yet.
Congrats on your new little one, by the way! I'm sorry we missed the blessing. We were leaving for Texas the next morning and still had so much to do!
Linds, those people were hilarious! You would have loved it!
Post a Comment