Oliver can sit by himself.
Oliver still likes to gum anything he gets his hands on.
Oliver can almost crawl (for better or worse!). He turns himself around and "crawls" up onto my lap all the time now when he's sick of his toys and wants some mommy time. He has also almost "crawled" himself off of the bed a couple of times!
Oliver probably thinks his name is Papito, since that is what we call him. We rarely actually call him Oliver.
Oliver has had his first adventures with a couple of solid foods. He LOVES it. He also really loves to drink water from mommy's cup.




Oliver now has stranger anxiety. *sigh* The only people he will let hold him now are me, Enoc, my mom, my stepdad, and my sister-in-law, Jessica. He cries and reaches for me when anybody else tries to hold him . It was so strange the first time that happened. He used to not care who held him and then just a couple weeks ago someone he doesn't know well picked him up and he started crying really hard and reaching for me. It was kind of cute to see him reach for me, but at the same time it was like "oh boy, here we go!".
Oliver loves our dog and our cat. He cracks up laughing everytime they even walk into the room.
Oliver likes to play with my face while he is falling asleep. And by play I mean mutilate. He claws the crap out of me sometimes! All in love, I'm sure. ;)
Oliver loves Halloween decorations, witches in particular. We have this decorative haunted house thing that has a little witch that flies around over the top of it cackling. He would be happy if I held him up where he could see it all day. He also loves this giant stuffed witch that my mom has hanging in her living room entryway. He laughs hysterically the second he sees it! So cute!
Oliver loves to eat my hair. I think I am going to be bald by the time he's a year old.
Oliver still has crazy hair. It's actually even crazier. The sides are so long and curly now! And the back is just barely starting to grow in. We have compared him to a clown, a Jewish man, Einstein, you name it!
Oliver's eyes are now hazel. I wonder if they will stay that way, or go all the way brown. His hair is lightening up quite a bit. It's actually the exact same color mine was when I was his age. So it will be interesting to see if he goes all the way blonde like I did, or if he stops at a light brown.
Oliver's eyelashes have g0tten so long and they curly! I am SO JEALOUS! He definitely got those from his daddy.
Anyway, there are some tasty little morsels to digest about Oliver! I love this kid!
6 comments:
cute kid tiff. He looks just like you.
What a cutie! I love his curls and his big wide eyes. I still can't believe I haven't seen him yet! Man, we need to all get together again with all the chillens. It'll be crazy, but fun :).
I can't believe just how adorable he is. He's going to be a heartbreaker! Isn't it crazy how fast time flies? I swear he was just born. Heck, I feel like Hayley was just born and she will be two in a little over a month!
It was so fun to read all about Oliver. All the pics were great!
Tiff, what the H? You totally spelled my name wrong! LindsEy Hubert is a party pooper. Seriously, you are this close to being disowned. Or at least being reprimanded. Do I have to say all four of your names to convey the gravity of this?
Oliver is so funny! That kid is so gosh dang cute! Hopefully my kids are as fun and adorable as he is!
What!? I TOTALLY comment on your blog! Um... obviously.
Post a Comment