Monday, October 6, 2008

Our kitchen is finally done!!! Well....mostly...

So, for those of you who don't know, we decided to sell our house in Sugarhouse. We are going to be staying with my parents for little while longer now. It just works out better for us while Enoc is working on school. Anyway, my parents are really sweet and they are putting in a kitchen and bathroom and stuff for us downstairs. We have been working on the kitchen for a couple of months now and we finally have it mostly finished and in working order (just a few more odds and ends to tie up)!!! This is really exciting for us! Hahahaha! Anyway, here are some pics of the journey. The bathroom and washroom are next!







5 comments:

Lindsey said...

NICE! I can't wait to see it! BTW, LOVE Enoc's black socks with the gym shorts:)

Tiff said...

Oh yeah, baby! That's my man!!! LOL! For some reason he loves to wear those ratty old Doc's with his gym shorts - like all the time!

Shannon said...

Nice to have it done, huh? It looks nice! I guess I will see you Friday, but Kayla was mad the day we came to see you without her. She gets off track soon, though, so we'll have to do it again!

Jenny said...

Looks great!!! Your cabinets and tile look a lot like mine. I LOVE THEM! :0)

P.S. Your mom is still so cute! Give her a hug for me!

P.P.S. My husband always wear his black socks with gym shorts on Sunday. Ha ha ha!

Kristen said...

Wow, that looks nice! I hope you guys can sell your house. You have quite the nice setup at your parents! Good luck with everything. Can't wait to see you tonight! Yeah!!!