Okay I finally have some pictures to post from Enoc's dad's birthday luau. Woohoo!
***A Quick Disclaimer: Please ignore how awful I look in these photos! I don't know what went wrong. Just a bad hair/face day, I guess! LOL***
All the sisters-in-law who are married into the family. Left to right: Narda (married to David), Melanie (married to Doni), Rachele (married to Mosiah), me (married to Enoc, of course!), and Paloma (married to Sam).
Melanie, Mami Clemen/Abuelita (Enoc's mom), Tia Zobeyda (Enoc's aunt)
Enoc's three little sisters: Bilha (in gray and white), Giddi, Shelem (red hat)
All the girls. I don't know who the blonde on the left or the lady on the far right are, though...
The boys! Again, not sure who the two dudes on the far right are.
Bilha's youngest, Keahi.Abuelito with Mosiah, Rachele & Mikey
Even Besita got in on the fun!

Narda & Elena
Hyrum, Paloma & Socrates
Just hanging out...


Mulek playing in the flowers!




6 comments:
Looks like fun! I can't believe how big Enoc's family is, and I think it's even more funny that you don't know who some of the people are! (They probably just wandered in from the street!)
LOL! That would be so funny! People just wandering in from the street!!! Yeah, his family is huge.
Man, I don't know what happened to all of my captions. LOL! They used to match up to the pictures. Oh well...
YEA!!! I'm so glad you guys have a blog! Now I can keep in better touch with you guys now that I'm out here in Ohio. I hope all is well with both of you! Your baby is sooooo cute by the way!
Great pics! Wow, what a big family. I bet you just love it!
I'm jealous you have so many cute sister-in-laws. I wish I did. Maybe someday when JR's brothers grow up maturity wise :D. - and mine too :). What a fun family gathering! I love big families, I grew up with one :)
Your little family is so cute. I only saw your little guy at Krys's wedding. They grow so fast! I hope you don't mind that I found you through Jason and Hollee.
Post a Comment