Friday, September 26, 2008
Movie Reviews
So, you all know that I love movies and see LOTS of them! I am constantly having people ask me what I've seen lately and what I would recommend. So, I decided to start a movie review blog to keep track of what I've seen recently and what I thought of it! I only have a couple of reviews up so far, but if you are interested, the link is in the right-hand column.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
How fun! I'm glad you are doing this because I rarely get to see movies anymore. Now I can read your reviews and just see the best ones!
I heart Kate Nash! I will let you borrow the Cd...it has a couple songs that I skip over, but all in all I just love her style. I find myself singing to it in that thick brittish accent! Oh, and Tyler's mom and grandma argued ove rhis middle name, so they just gave him two- Kurt after his dad and Fred after his grandpa. He just uses Fred though, so it's a little known fact. Let's go to a movie next week so you can review it- I will let you take me for my b-day! HAHA JK
Post a Comment