Saturday, September 20, 2008

A couple more funny tidbits from our trip to the ranch...

So, I forgot to mention that our dog, Besita, is kind of a freak about getting left home. She HATES it! We take her almost everywhere with us - as long as dogs are allowed, that is. And she's gotten very smart about being able to tell when we are leaving somewhere. Anyway, she saw me packing and was DETERMINED not to be left home, so she kept jumping into my bag! She's so funny! It was kind of hard to pack, but she honestly would not let me take her out. Every time I tried she would literally force her way back into the bag, tearing out everything in the bag in the process. So it was easier to just let her sit in the bag and pack around her. Here are some pictures of her!








Oh, and here's a short video clip from when we were at the Manti Temple. It's kinda funny!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

That is so cute about your dog! And I love in the second picture how her face is like, "Don't you even think about it!!!"

The video is HILARIOUS! What a tough little guy - he's just like "whatever." I love how you guys just laugh about it, too. What a cute happy family!

Kristen said...

That's too cute! It's amazing how smart dogs are! You're very patient to pack around your dog :). I love the video too! Way cute, and great shot of the temple!

Tiff said...

Oh, we don't mind packing her around. We like having her with us. She's just part of the family now! LOL