These are pictures we took at our dinner at The Spicy Lady - which is this great little restaurant in Heber. It was actually the first saloon in Utah, and has now been turned into a DELICIOUS restaurant. Seriously, the food was fantastic. Kind of pricey, but I would highly recommend it. Really great atmosphere, too.
Thursday, February 19, 2009
2 Years Down, Many More to Go!
Enoc and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary last month (Jan 30). My mom offered to watch Oliver for us so that we could go on a fun overnight trip. We stayed in a condo in Midway, went to dinner, read books, went to themovies, got a full night's sleep. Pretty much all of the stuff that we don't get to do much of now that we have a child! It was awesome. Thanks Mom!
These are pictures we took at our dinner at The Spicy Lady - which is this great little restaurant in Heber. It was actually the first saloon in Utah, and has now been turned into a DELICIOUS restaurant. Seriously, the food was fantastic. Kind of pricey, but I would highly recommend it. Really great atmosphere, too.


These are pictures we took at our dinner at The Spicy Lady - which is this great little restaurant in Heber. It was actually the first saloon in Utah, and has now been turned into a DELICIOUS restaurant. Seriously, the food was fantastic. Kind of pricey, but I would highly recommend it. Really great atmosphere, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Fun! Happy Anniversary! Why was I thinking it was in February? I'm glad you guys got away, I think you needed it!
Congrats you guys! You appreciate a night away SO much more when you have a child :). I'm glad you guys were able to have fun just the two of you.
Post a Comment