Tuesday, February 17, 2009
1, 2 Step
I just have to share the exciting news! OLIVER TOOK HIS FIRST STEPS TODAY! WOOHOO!!!! He has been walking around the furniture for a couple of months, but just over the last week or so he's been able to let go and stand alone for a few seconds at a time. Today, he forgot to grab back onto the couch before he started walking. He got about four nice, balanced steps in before he tumbled over. It was awesome! So, of course, Enoc and I spent the rest of the afternoon trying to get him to walk back and forth between us. Which he actually did a few times. I'm so proud I could BURST! Can you tell I'm a first time mom?!?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
YAY, OLLIE! Smooches from Aunt Binz!
Yeah! It's so exciting seeing them learn new things. He'll be running around before you know it!
HOORAY OLIVER! Tiffy, that is so exciting! He is getting bigger every day! I wish I lived closer so I could see you and him more frequently!
Post a Comment