Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Haircut # 2

It was time for another haircut! I just can't get over how grown up his new haircut makes him look!
Before
After



"Thanks for my new 'do, Grammy!

2 comments:

jay and holl said...

i swear my kids get a new perosnality with each haircut.

Jenny said...

First let me say that I'm sorry I've missed so much! I have been so busy with work and mommy duties and judging competitions that I haven't really had much time for blogging.

I want you to know that I went back and read every single post that I had missed. I loved the spotlight thing you did - too cute! And I loved reading about your fun outings with Oliver. He is so cute and I love his new haircut!

I vow never to slack on blogging as bad as I did the last month or so. I missed reading yours and now I'm back for good!

P.S. Your puppies are so cute!