Oliver's first word was "Mama"! Woohoo! He actually started saying it about a month or so ago, but I'm pretty sure he had no idea what he was saying. But now he seems to be putting two and two together! He always comes and buries his head in my lap when he's tired or sad and says "Mama! Mamama"! Ah, it just makes my day!!! He also says "Papa" for Enoc and "Bababa" whenever he sees or holds a ball. He loves balls!
BFFs!


2 comments:
Jord swears that Tate said "dada" at like 6 months--like you said, I don't think he had a clue what he was saying, it was just noise, but Jord was convinced! I couldn't burst his bubble so I just went along with it...
LOL! Guys are so funny. Enoc thought the same thing - that he knew what he was saying. But I think he's just barely starting to connect the dots on who's who.
Post a Comment