Friday, January 9, 2009

New Year's Eve

I have a couple of really, really, really cute Christmas videos that I wanted to post, but Blogger is giving me some serious issues. I've tried three times, obviously unsuccessfully, so I'm giving up. For now anyway. Maybe I'll try again in the future. Anyway, I'm moving on to New Year's Eve so that I can get the holiday blogging behind me!

But first, I was going to include this with the Christmas videos, but I'll just quickly insert it here instead. Oliver's favorite toy from Christmas is this big blue tube thing we got from IKEA that he crawls through. I mean, he LOVES this thing! Here are some adorable photos of him having a blast in it!




Okay, on to New Year's Eve. We started the night with my dad; my uncle Kory (dad's bro), his wife Becky, their two boys Colton and Jake, and their grandson Isaiah; my uncle Kerry (dad's bro); my aunt Karen (dad's sis - noticing a name theme yet???) and her husband Michael; and my Grandma Torg. We had dinner at Chile's. It was so much fun visiting with everybody. The place was PACKED, so the wait was long and the service was slow. But for once I actually appreciated that because I was able to spend a little more time with my family. (I apologize in advance for all the pictures - this was the first night we were using our new camera so we went hog wild!!)

Oliver's first New Year's Eve!!!

Aunt Karen & Uncle Michael

Uncle Kerry
Me & Grandma
Oliver & Daddy
Oliver having fun with his Grandpa Torg.

The group of us!

We drove down to Provo and spent the rest of the night with the Oteos. And by the rest of the night, I mean THE REST OF THE NIGHT. We didn't get home until about 4:00 AM. Of course, like always, there was delicious food, music, dancing, singing, and lots of fun.

Us

Bilha & Jackson
Narda, Elena & David. I love this picture!

Me and Mary

Tio Arturo & Elena
Daddy/Daughter Dance - Enoc's bro Doni and his daughter Emma

Enoc's little sister Shelem dancing with their dad

Enoc & Oliver gettin' jiggy

Abuelita, Leii, Elena, Melanie & MaryDancing with my favorite boys!

Abuelita, Leii, Socrates, & PalomaPoor Sami was sick Cheers! Mulek, Socrates, & Papos

2 comments:

Kristen said...

What a fun night! It looks like the Oteos really know how to party :).

Tyson and Lindsee Torgerson said...

That looked like fun!!! Fun Pictures!