Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas Photos

Our camera broke a little while ago. We finally got a new one, but unfortunately not in time for Christmas!!! So I've been harrassing everyone I know who took pictures from our various outings to send me the ones of us. Sorry everybody that I've practically stalked! Anyway, here are a couple. We do have lots and lots of videos, but those take forever to post, so I'll probably get around to that tomorrow or sometime soon.
Torgerson Family Christmas Party

Oliver's first time on Santa's lap - he was so, so sick!Kennedy & my dad on Santa's lapMcKean/Morgan Family Christmas Party
Derek & AngAunt Jill - not sure what was up with all the reindeer hands...Grandma & Grandpa MorganOliver's second time on Santa's lap. He was pretty excited by the candy cane!Christmas Morning
Oliver & Kennedy playing with their new toys.Kennedy LOVED this present. She started crying when she saw it because she was so excited. LOL! I'll put the video up soon. Kodi, Jess & Kennedy

Mom, Oliver, Derek & Angelita

1 comment:

Shannon said...

That's so sad that Oliver was so sick. There was one Christmas, when Hailey was like 5 weeks old, and Kayla was 3, that they both had the flu. Not fun! After that, I vowed we were getting flu shots every year so we would never do that again. Looks like you still had some fun, though!