Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A mundane, although exciting for a first time mom, outing

My mom and I went to Carl's Jr. for lunch yesterday and let Oliver play on the playground while we were eating. Oliver had so much fun! I know that is not unusual for a child and that this post is probably not interesting to anyone but me, but I can't help it! I just love to watch Oliver experience new things!!!!!!!! Here are some pics from our outing.
Getting ready to go down the slide After we went down the slide. He's trying to decide what to think!

His favorite toy at Carl's Jr.



Two friends he met while we were there. He loves to play with other kids!


"I'm having so much fun, Mom!!!"

Oliver wore himself out and passed out on the car ride home! One of the doggies couldn't resist a little snuggle time...

1 comment:

Kojennedy said...

How Fun! I bet he had a blast!