Saturday, February 21, 2009

Oliver & Co.

Oliver is already a die-hard animal lover. Which I guess isn't surprising considering he's my son. Seriously, though, this kid LIGHTS UP whenever one of the animals walks into the room. His favorite animal is our cat Kika. He is always overwhelmingly happy to see her. He instantly gets a perma-grin and starts making these funny, I'm-so-excited noises. Then he crawls over to her as fast as he can (which is pretty darn fast) and hops onto her back. He lays his head down and hugs her, while rocking back and forth with this love-struck look on his little mug. Needless to say, it's ADORABLE.


4 comments:

Lindsey said...

I bet Kika loves that:)

jay and holl said...

thats a HUGE cat! it was so good to see you guys this weekend, we really should get together sometime when we are down.

Kristen said...

That is pretty adorable :). I bet he's gentle too! Which would totally surprise me since he's a boy and he's still so little!

Jenny said...

CUTE PICS! Of course he was bound to love animals with you as his mommy.