I can't believe it. Oliver turned one year on April 29th! I also can't believe that it is mid-July and I haven't posted about this yet. Oh why, oh why am I such a slacker? Anyway, I wanted to quickly post about his birthday events before I forget them! I'm already forgetting a lot of the details. So Oliver's actual birthday fell on a Wednesday. Enoc, my mom and I took Oliver to breakfast that morning and to his first 3D movie (Monster vs. Aliens, I believe it was) later that afternoon. He loved the cartoon, but hated the glasses. We also let him open his presents from Enoc and me. We gave him clothes and some small toys. But the big, main things were his new forward facing carseat (seriously, a life saver! We no longer have to listen to non-stop screaming in the car!) and this fun table that has a reversible top - one side is a chalkboard and the other is a whiteboard. 
We had his birthday party with friends and family the following Saturday, May 2. We filled the house with balloons as Oliver's favorite thing in the world (well, it's probably tied with our cat) is balls. We barbecued, Enoc did face painting for the kids, opened presents (he made out like a bandit -thanks everybody!), blew out candles, etc. It was a fun time!




3 comments:
I can't believe how stinkin cute he is! I wish we could have been there for the party! We will definitely be there when he enters into the blessed stage of the Terrible Twos!
Hola,
My name is Ray Wetzel.
My wife, Vicky Nervino, and I are trying to contact Samuel & Clemen Oteo. We were married in the L.A. temple the same day 35 years ago. They even came to our reception.
Could you please send their phone number? We are in Spanish Fork visiting for one more week.
The number here is 801-798-6564.
Our email: raywetzel@netzero.com
Hope to hear from you soon
How cute! Wow, time goes by so fast! I swear you just told us you were pregnant with him! Ha ha!
He looks so handsome in all those pics.
Post a Comment