Last Saturday the Oteos had a surprise birthday party for Enoc's dad. He turned 58 (we think - if we calculated correctly!). Enoc's sister, Bilha, put the party together (of course - she's always taking care of everyone!). It had a Hawaiian theme. We all wore leis and Bilha made tons of delicious Polynesian food (chicken, sticky rice, egg rolls, fried pineapple, etc.). Abuelito was completely surprised and very touched! Esias and Emma sang a song for him in Spanish that Doni had taught them. It was so cute!
Oliver had fun watching his cousins wrestle and play. He's just waiting for the day when he can join them. Oliver is the 15th grandchild in the Oteo family, so he has plenty of cousins to play with! He gets a little overwhelmed in big crowds right now, though, so he spent a good portion of the time crying!
We took TONS of pictures that night, but Enoc and I forgot our camera! So I've got to have one of my awesome sisters-in-law email me the pics and then I'll post them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Cute blog! I'm glad you started one. It makes it so much easier keeping in touch. Plus, I get to see more pics of that cute baby!
Can't wait to see pics from the party. Sounds like fun!
Tiffy! I love that Picture of Oliver! He is sooo precious! Also, i sent you an invite to your e-mail, inviting you to my blog. xoxox
Post a Comment