Okay, here is a picture of his lovely bald spot. I always joke that it looks like he has a Cheshire cat smiley face on the back of his head! You can also see how long the top and sides are in this pic cuz his hair hasn't been combed yet.

Here are some pictures of how curly his hair is when it gets wet. He's also showing off his incredible widow's peak!


Sometimes his hair will stay fairly under control for a few hours - until he either sleeps, gets in his car seat
, etc! Notice the lovely comb-over and cute smil
e!
Most of the time, it's more out of control, though. Like this!! (And, yes, Oliver can already stand on his own with some balance help. And, no, he is not bowlegged.)


The best is Oliver's morning hair, though! I took this picture of him this morning right after he woke up!!!




4 comments:
Oh my gosh! How cute is your little boy! His hair is adorable! Ha ha - I bet you have a hard time managing it but it is so cute.
I'm so glad you have a blog now! Yay! And you certainly don't look like a beginner. Your blog is WAY cute!
Tiff, you make me laugh. Mostly because in some ways we are so alike. My blog was this background for a long time, I just changed it a little while ago. Funny. I'm glad you have a blog! I'm seriously addicted to it now. Plus, it makes me take more pictures of my kids, so that's good. I love the crazy hair. Hailey's hair was always sticking up until pretty recently. I would love to see you and your cute baby again! My girls still talk about you and your dogs all the time. They made quite the impression!
We totally got to get together so we can see whose baby's got the crazier hair. My bet is on your baby! haha
What a cutie! It's hard knowing what to do with baby hair. But they're so cute it doesn't matter that they have old man hair. I can't believe how big he's getting. We still have to get together!!!
Post a Comment