Directions: Take a picture of the 10 things listed. You have to do it right away, without stopping to clean up, dress up, etc.
1. The Kitchen Sink.

2. Favorite room in the house. Right now that would be my kitchen because it's still new and fun! We haven't really decorated or anything yet, as you can see!

3. What your kids are doing right now. Oliver started off napping, but woke up as I was about to finish. So I snapped a picture of him bouncing around in his jumper!



4. What your pets are doing. This was supposed to be dream vacation, but I thought that was kind of silly since I am not on my dream vacation and can't take a picture of it! Instead, I'm going to post a picture of what my dog, Besita, is doing right now. She is taking a nap and sleeps in the cutest positions!
Her beard is red because she got into the Sloppy Joe mix! LOL5. Favorite shoes. To steal a phrase from Lindsey: the first pair are probably my sassiest right now. The second pair are my comfiest and the ones I weart the most - although, that will probably be changing shortly now that the cooler weather is rolling in!


6. Refrigerator.


7. Laundry room. We are just borrowing my parents' for now. Soon we will have our own, though! Finally!

8. Bathroom. Again, we are in the process of renovating my parents' basement, so we are just borrowing their upstairs bathroom until ours is finished! The first picture is of the half bath in our bedroom. The second is my parents' guest bathroom.


9. Closet.

10. Self-portrait.




1 comment:
So fun! I loved it. I will probably do this next week.
Post a Comment