Last night we took Oliver trunk-or-treating for his first time! Woohoo! I guess Enoc's family goes to this thing every year at his parents' ward, but it was our first time. It was a lot of fun. There was food, a costume contest, and of course trunk-or-treating. All of the grandkids were there in their Halloween costumes and they all looked so cute! Here are some fun pictures from the evening.
Oliver is actually going to be a little lamb for Halloween, but his costume isn't here yet. So we borrowed his cousin Mikey's old monkey costume for last night. I think he looked so stinkin' cute!

Mikey was a pirate. Keahi was Captain Hook (so hilarious!). Leii was Peter Pan. Elena was a witch. Papos and Socrates were both Venom. Emma was Princess Leia. Hyrum was a pumpkin (I love the pic of him crying in his costume!!!). Mulek was Superman & Sami was Bumblebee from Transformers. Elias was some superhero whose name I don't know. David was Spiderman.








Trunk-or-Treating!
We tried to get pictures of all the grandkids together. They were so excited about their candy that it was seriously impossible to get them to all look at the camera at the same time (or to even sit down at the same time, for that matter!). Oliver was trying to play with his cousins while we were taking pictures (by sucking on their feet and faces, etc!). It was the first time he has tried to really interact with them! It was so cute!




3 comments:
Seriously who's kids are these! They must be crazy people :) That's a whole lot of grandkids and boy do they have fun when they get together
Oliver looks so cute! I love the second pic - the one with him and the bottle. He is adorable!
I love trunk-or-treating! You get lots of candy and you don't have to walk around a ton :D. Enjoy it while Oliver is little and you can eat all his candy. It's the best! LOL :)
Post a Comment