A couple of days ago Enoc and I decided to go to the library. For some reason we thought it would be fun to walk there for a change. I want to take advantage of any nice days left to us and Oliver loves to be outside - so it seemed perfect. Our library isn't very far away (or so we thought) - I figured it might take us an hour to get there. But no, it took us over two hours! And it was kinda cold and windy outside (if you know me at all, you know that I am a huge wuss when it comes to the cold!). Oh, and about 3 minutes into our walk Oliver decided he didn't want to ride in his stroller, so I had to carry him the whole way. Luckily I had grabbed my sling just in case. He thought he had died and gone to heaven. Being outside for hours with Mommy carrying him around - ah, life just doesn't get any better! LOL! By the time we got there we were so exhausted and sore! My head was throbbing from the cold wind blowing in my ears (does this happen to anyone else? always happens to me. stupid wind.). While we did have a good time walking there, we were not looking forward to the trek home. We decided to buy a pizza and have a picnic at the park next to the library and then spent a lot of time hanging out in the library - totally putting off our walk home. We're such wimps! I would have made a terrible pioneer... In the end we decided to have my brother come pick us up in our car! I know, lame. But, in our defense, I was supposed to tend my niece that night and we wouldn't have made it back in time if we had walked. It seriously took us so much longer than we thought! I woke up the next day and my legs and butt were so sore! I obviously need to exercise more... Truthfully, though, we had a blast! Here are some pics from our pilgrimage.
See, I wasn't even lying about tending Kennedy! LOL! 
3 comments:
I love emperors new groove. after he says lama face doesnt he hit himself in the face? " yay I'm a lama again! oh wait."
Ha ha, oh, Tiff. Stuff like that only happens to you. Ok, and me. You and me. We are the only people that this kind of stuff happens to! It's funny to laugh about now though.
I love the pics - you look so cute all bundled up!
P.S. I Love Emperor's New Groove!
That's funny, but hey at least you got some nice pictures out of it.
Post a Comment