Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Aaaah, Halloween

On Halloween, Enoc and I scored some free tickets to Thriller. If you haven't seen this, go! I love it! I've been every year for the past 8 years I think. It was really fun this year because our seats were second row and right in the middle. Well, it WAS fun until some guy decided to be a prick right at the beginning of my favorite number and he and my husband almost got in a fight which would have resulted in us getting kicked out and I had to defuse the ticking bomb!!! Long story. Anyway, afterward we went to a Halloween bash at Port with some of my good friends and Mosi & Rachele (my bro & sis-in-law). Oliver got to pass out Halloween candy with Grammy Jani! I can't wait until we get to take him out trick-or-treating (and he actually enjoys it as much as we do...)!


Me with my two good friends, Malea and Brittany
Us again with Malea's friend Sarah

Kessio, Mike, Kassio & Felipe (Malea's husband). Gotta love the Baywatch Babes!

I really wish I had a picture of Mosiah. He had this dead-on Jack Sparrow costume. It was awesome! So, anyway, that was how we spent our holiday!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Looks like fun, but I'm dying to hear the whole story from what happened at the Thriller show. Tell me!

Ashley said...

this was the first year i've ever seen Thriller--it was awesome!! i loved all the dancing, they were so good. And i think my favorite costume of all was the baywatch babes--that is cracking me up!

Kristen said...

Fun! I've only been to Thriller once with Jenny in St. George. I loved it though! Way cool you got free tickets! Oh, and I'm with Jenny. I wanna hear the story :).