Wednesday, November 19, 2008
First Haircut!!!
Oliver had his first haircut on Monday! His hair was just getting way too out of control. I miss his little curls, but it will be so much cuter when he has curls all over his head, rather than just a lion's mane of them. And it is definitely nice to have him not waking up looking like one of the Three Stooges! He looks so much more grown up now. And he looks a lot like my two brothers (in other words, a male version of mom...). Anyway,
here is a before and after pic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
i always wanted babies with lots of hair, but babies and hair just dont mix when they are sleeping and laying around all day, it gets dreads and is frowy. I cant figure out what the best thing is to do with Dahlias hair. boys are easy just cut it off, but girls are supposed to have long hair.
What a handsome little boy he is! It's hard cutting off the cute curls, but they'll grow back :). I love his new haircut! He's getting so big!
Oh my goodness, he is adorable! Great job on the haircut!
Oliver is so stinkin cute! I love his new haricut, but it is always sad to see the first locks go.
Post a Comment