Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Annual Halloween Birthday Par-Tay!

We've started a tradition the past couple of years of combining a Halloween party with my mom's birthday party (her birthday is Oct. 27). I love Halloween and it has been a lot of fun to put it this party together every year. We didn't go all out this time like in years past, but it was definitely still nice to get together (especially in costume, for some reason...)! Also, our camera broke (so sad!), so thanks to my friend Michelle for being nice enough to email me some pictures from the evening!!!! I think my favorite costumes, though not pictured, were those of my Uncle Doug & Aunt Mel - they were in the Witness Protection Program (if you know Doug & Mel, you know that they can be pretty silly sometimes!)


My mom (the birthday girl!) and my stepdad, Scott (Witch & Count Dracula)

Derek and Angelita (Bonnie & Clyde)


Kodi, Jessica & Kennedy (Cowboy, Cowgirl & Horse)

Michelle & Dave (King & Queen of Hearts)


Mosi & Rachele (Little Red Riding Hood & The Big Bad Wolf - Mosi isn't dressed up in this picture, but trust me, I saw him in full costume the night before and it was quite the sight to behold!!!)

David, Narda, Sami, Elias & Elena Oteo (David was a devil, Narda a nun, and Elena a witch. Sami was Bumblebee from Transformers & Elias was that reading superhero whose name I can never seem to remember because I'm retarded! I don't have pictures of all of them, but here are some!)



And last, but not least, here's our little family. Oliver was a lamb, I was Little Bo Beep, and Enoc was a wolf. We found Enoc's costume at the DI for $4. It was actually a child's costume, so we had to cut it up to make it work, but it was too funny to resist! And Oliver's costume was at least as soft and cuddly as it looks. I was actually surprised by how SOFT the material was! It was awesome - I couldn't keep my mitts off of him!

Some fun random shots





My cute little mom blowing out her birthday candles

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

I love your costumes!

Jenny said...

Tell your mom happy birthday for me! I wish I had a reason to dress up - it looks like fun!

Shannon said...

Happy birthday to your mom! I love seeing pictures of your cute little brothers. I still can't believe they are all grown up. At least I still have the nickname they gave me. I love the costumes!

Kristen said...

What a fun party! I love that you guys really get into dressing up every year. You guys have had great costume ideas :). I love this years too, of you, Oliver, and Enoc. Way cute!

Anonymous said...

YAY for Halloween! That was such a fun party! I will have to come down next year for sure.

Tyson and Lindsee Torgerson said...

Your costume is so cute! I love it!