Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Mr. Crawler

Well, it's official! Oliver can crawl like a madman! He started trying about a week ago, and now he's a pro. He can haul you know what! And he has really strong legs, so he just kinda skims over the top of the carpet like some kind of water bug or something! It's crazy to see. I've never seen anyone crawl like that. I'll try to get a video up.

Anyway, everyone keeps telling me that the hard part starts when they can crawl/walk/scoot themselves around and get into things. But I've gotta say, Oliver just gets easier every day! Now that he can sit up, roll over, crawl, stand up and "walk" around the furniture, etc. he can entertain himself so much more. He's such a demanding and inquisitive child that he wears us out! So now that he can take a little personal responsibility for some of his action, it takes a HUGE load off of Enoc and me! Thank Heavenly Father for crawling! Woohoo!!!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

HAHAHA! I am totally a fan of this stage as well. I think it's a lot easier when they can get around instead of you having to cart them everywhere on your hip, like a realy cute belt or something. Dude, your are domesticating my socks off! Love ya, Sniff!

Jenny said...

Wow! I can't believe he's crawling - what a champ! He's going to be walking before you know it. I want to see a video!

Ashley said...

i can't believe how early he's crawling! Tate didn't crawl till almost 9 months....that's awesome!