Okay, so I'm really late in posting about our holiday. Sue me. Actually, please don't - we're broke enough already!
Each Thanksgiving we have three dinners to attend. I'm always so stuffed that I feel like my tummy might actually start to tear from the belly button outward! Sometimes I wish I could go puke after each meal so that I can just keep shoveling it all in! Although, I usually just end up shoveling it all in anyway, but without the calorie-reducing puke fest.
This year we kicked off the holiday with my dad at my Grandma Torgerson's house. Food, family, fun. What more is there to say?
Next stop: my mom's house. More food, family, and fun. Finally: The Oteos. Where it's always a party! At one point I bent to retrieve my screaching son from under the table, and was rewarded with a loud ripping noise. I quickly checked my tummy, and am happy to report that it did not tear from the belly button as one might suspect. The sleeve had torn off my jacket, however. Pretty strange and somewhat uncomfortable as I only had a sleeveless shirt underneath (in other words, garments were hanging out). My sis-in-law Giddi was nice enough to loan me a hoodie.







4 comments:
That picture of the puppies turned out so cute! I better get a card!:)
Wow, I thought one Thanksgiving was enough! I always miss family I don't get to see on Thanksgiving, though, so I wish I could see all of them! What fun families you have. It looks like you had a blast!
Oh, and I love the new puppy picture! How adorable!
How did you have room to eat three Thanksgiving dinners? Wow!
By the way, the picture of your puppies at the top of your blog is SO STINKIN' CUTE! I want to eat them up!
Sounds like it was a busy day! I'm sure my girls would love to see the puppies, maybe we can come sometime when Kayla can come, too, though. I think she would be mad. She doesn't like it when we have fun without her!
Post a Comment