Monday, December 8, 2008

The Clapper

Oliver learned to clap today! I know that seems like a silly thing to be so excited about, but I don't care! It just seems so cerebral. It's awesome that he's learning and growing so much. He's been trying really hard to imitate me when I clap for about a week now, and he finally got it today! WOOHOO!!!!! I was so proud, I kinda felt like crying. Us silly moms!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

You need to add an ALL OF THE ABOVE option to your poll :) Love you Sniff!

Anonymous said...

Hooray for Oliver! I can't believe he is growing up so much! I can't wait to be a mommy too!
xoxox

Kristen said...

That's cute :). I love little moments like that. They're the best!
Oh, and you should post a pic of your new do! I'd love to see it!